Found my second push mower!

Alanky

Threads
I found my second push mower today! Driving down the street and it was infront of a building with a sign on it. Paid alittle more than I would have liked to, but its in excellent shape. Now if only I could find some older ones to go with my older RERs I'd be happy! Speaking of RERs I got word on another one of those to. Going to look at it tomorrow. :biggrin:

IMAG0351.jpg

Next to my commercial snapper with the kawaski.

IMAG0352.jpg

Snapperfreak

Threads
nice mower. i had that engine on the snapper i bought new in 1998 (and sold in 2009) and it NEVER started in more than 3 pulls. great engine. i agree, find some older ones now!:thumbsup:

Alanky

Threads
Snapper push mower #3 is a rough ole thing. But for $15, I bought it. your supposed to be able to look through the front of the deck and see the blade...right? Haha. It starts on the first pull, oils clean as a whistle, air filters clean. Guy maintained the engine well, but I guess he mowed wet a lot and never cleaned out under the deck. Has a ninja blade on it and all the self propel parts are good.

IMAG0384.jpg

scott47429

Threads
hey alanky what part of KY do you live in a run across old snapper RERs all the time up here in indiana if you want to add me on friends then maybe when i find one i can give you a shout

Alanky

Threads
I live in shepherdsville Kentucky. Where are you at in indy? Id like to find some older snapper equipment, but I do like all of them :laughing: let me know if you come across anything.

scott47429

Threads
i live about 45 mins south of indy so if i run across anything i will let you know