Fishermen NEEDED!

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
I am still waiting for your fishing pictures to be posted in our Group "Come One Come ALL". It's not a contest, any size will do, small fish, big fish, and fish in between. Someone please humor me and post a fish. Anyone got a picture of a Salmon, Walleye, Hallibut, etc...? Don't have those in FL.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I wish I could, SB......I have no luck fishing......but it's a good excuse to drink beer!

Thanks again for bringing my attention to the groups. I'm having fun with it!

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Got a Channel Cat out of our pond today about 24" -- I always forget to take the camera -- I did join the group !

I am still waiting for your fishing pictures to be posted in our Group "Come One Come ALL". It's not a contest, any size will do, small fish, big fish, and fish in between. Someone please humor me and post a fish. Anyone got a picture of a Salmon, Walleye, Hallibut, etc...? Don't have those in FL.

mystreba

Threads
Got a Channel Cat out of our pond today about 24" -- I always forget to take the camera -- I did join the group !

I used to fish Shenandoah River many years ago. Caught more catfish than I care to remember!

Also used to fish lakes around New Hampshire, and caught many great smallmouth, pickeral, trout and perch.

I also always "forget" to bring the camera :wink:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Would Love to see some big Cat Fish. I usually don't have the camera either, unless my boys are with me.:smile:

St8shooter

Threads
I am a much better fisherman and hunter than I am a grass cutter or lawnmower repair person, but I have no clue how to transfer a picture from my phone to this thread. I could probably get the fish pictures to the computer fairly easy, but how would I select the picture to attach it? My dad is a professional fisherman in Virginia and I have worked on fishing boats since my early childhood, but this computer stuff eludes me. lol:laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Salmon picture, the man asked for...right? :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 3

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
fish3.gifMVC-752F.jpgfish 1.gif11722[1].gif11721[1].gif
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Best I can do right now !