finally a phone that loads pix

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've been on these forums a while I've used 5 different android phones with the app this is the first one that loads all pix including profile pix.... Amazing HTC one(m8)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
The iPhone app works so much better.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I would agree with all my other phones but this one is flawless . The HTC is much better than iPhone

bt3

Threads
I've had them all. iPhone, BlackBerry (legacy and new), Android, and WindowsPhone.

Currently, I am using my WindowsPhone the most. Cortana (Microsoft's Siri type voice assistant) is amazing. The live tiles on Windowsphone is very nice, but there are much fewer Apps available than on iPhone or Android. I do like Android for the customization available and the huge Apps selection. Lately, the quantity of Apps for Android have rivaled iPhone. Now, for PURE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT nothing beats a BlackBerry. If you are super busy, need COMMUNICATION and text/email management bar none, BlackBerry is the best tool. But there are few Apps and some do not like the physical keyboard. The younger crowd? They are still stuck on iPhone.

They EACH have their pluses and minuses. If you are happy with what you have, then that's the deciding factor.

Mower manic

Threads
I've been on these forums a while I've used 5 different android phones with the app this is the first one that loads all pix including profile pix.... Amazing HTC one(m8)

That's GREAT!
Now.... take some pictures of the Fiero project and post them.
I'm really curious as to your progress on that investment.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's GREAT!
Now.... take some pictures of the Fiero project and post them.
I'm really curious as to your progress on that investment.

My progress is non existent haven't had time