Exmark to Cub Cadet-I'm pretty sure this is a first

robert

Threads
Finally got rid of my problem prone, poor mowing zt for a CUB CADET.
A dealers brother wanted a zt, I wanted to get rid of a zt and a deal was struck, major financial hit but it was worth it for me.

Picked up the Cub Cadet GT2000 yesterday, mowed with it yesterday and its nothing but thumbs up. It is nice to get back on a lawn/garden tractor compared to the zt the Cub is more comfortable to ride, not as harsh-the Cub is quieter both in deck and engine noise-the Cub is really not all that much slower perhaps fifteen minutes longer (plus its so pleasant to use that I kinda wish it was alot slower....)-AND the Cub does not scuff the grass when you turn as quickly as the machine is capable of. Plus the 2000 'fits' me better than the zt, this tractor is, like myself, a bit on the -large- size and I no longer feel like I am a 'Shriner' riding around on one of their mini bikes-no offense to the Shriners.

I ended up looking at this brand because I stumbled across a web posting with a ton of pictures, was impressed with what I saw, when I found a dealer willing to 'trade' the decision was pretty much made.

No more Briggs ELS (the Kohler Command vertical is magnificent), no more zt skid marks, and no more zt filthy grass/dust covered engine.

As far as lawn mowing, life is good again.