Exmark or Dixie Chopper

Crusher

Threads
I'm a homeowner with just under an acre that I mow once a week. Want a zero turn ride on mower. Have an Exmark dealer around the corner and another one close by that sells Dixie Choppers. Looking for sugestions on brand and model. Looked at an Exmark Pioneer S series. Don't know if that is overkill. What Dixie Chopper would be it's counter part?

Thanks....

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
I'm a homeowner with just under an acre that I mow once a week. Want a zero turn ride on mower. Have an Exmark dealer around the corner and another one close by that sells Dixie Choppers. Looking for sugestions on brand and model. Looked at an Exmark Pioneer S series. Don't know if that is overkill. What Dixie Chopper would be it's counter part?

Thanks....

Dixie Chopper will be lighter and less expensive, in FL anyways. I feel both are good brands and will do you fine either way. I would try to figure out which one has the best service department and warranty, then base your decision off that.

chenshaohong

Threads

Thanks....

I will choose Dixie Chopper

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

Thanks....

Crusher,
User Sprinkler Buddy is spot on with the advice he gave you. I would think that the Dixie Chopper Magnum Series would be very similar to the Exmark Pioneer S Series. The Magnums come in a 44", 50" and 60" deck. Nice machines, I just wish they had the Kawasaki FX(Commercial) series engine instead of the FS(Heavy Duty) series. The 50" has the Kohler EFI available and I think that engine is getting some nods on the forum, particularly for less gas consumption(just stay away from the Kohler Courage engines which have a bad reputation for some major design flaws).
P.S.
WOW.....I didn't realize I was responding(actually user chenshaohong was responding) to a thread almost a year old:0(
Crusher probably has already gotten a new mower:0)