exmark 60" w/ kohler......no spark

dm3prod

Forum Newbie
Threads
been dealing with starter problems for last couple of years . i didnt want to spend the money for a new one, was crancking really slow. so....last fall i cut the grass shut it off and havent been able to start it since. I had the starter rebuilt, and it just didnt have the cranking speed. So i went and bought a new starter yesterday.....$220..... now it cranks just fine but not getting spark. i checked the 2 relays and had to replace one ( the one with 3 wires, 2 of which go to same terminal) fuse block, it melted the fuse but didnt blow it. i pulled the plug and cleaned the terminals on what i believe is the sam. ( bottom right side of motor). this is very annoying. please help with suggestions.

disp: 725
model: ch258
spec: 68606
serial: 3210300874

THANKS
call/text if you wish
Greg
810-650-2439

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Would you please check that model and spec number. Doesn't come up in my records.

dm3prod

Forum Newbie
Threads
dude, sorry, thats exactly the numbers right off the tag.....i took a picture of it so i had it . im working from my phone and for some reSon it wont attach a pic here. if you have an email addy i can send you a pic of the tag.....

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry but either that was a test engine or my records are off. Can't help yiu