Edging Blades

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Was just curious if anyone has ever used the Oregon Edger Blades or do most end up with some sort of generic blades. If you use the Oregon how did they do. Like or dislike?

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Was just curious if anyone has ever used the Oregon Edger Blades or do most end up with some sort of generic blades. If you use the Oregon how did they do. Like or dislike?

I used them on my stihl if i cant make it to dealer cause the ace hardware has them they last ok i am guessing an average of about 10 yards when the 1.50 ones i get from the dealer last about 7 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I used them on my stihl if i cant make it to dealer cause the ace hardware has them they last ok i am guessing an average of about 10 yards when the 1.50 ones i get from the dealer last about 7 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I purchased these from the dealer or should I say I sent the wife down and she bought them from the dealer. I always buy my edger blades in bulk because there cheaper and I've bought the No Name blades or generic type. I've always used the Oregon mower blades and had good luck with those So I assumed that these blades should be somewhat better. The thing is the wife paid the same price for the Oregon as I paid for the No Name, that's why I wondered if they were going to be bad to use, I guess will see.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Yea I buy mine in bulks I can get 50 for 50$ at my new dealer I found closer that I bought my new stihl fs56rc today and they double my warranty for free and I have a br 550 and t125 I thing top handle saw that I will also be getting :thumbsup: