Drive ways

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do any of you guys repair drive ways? I am seriously considering buying some equipment and giving it a try.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do any of you guys repair drive ways? I am seriously considering buying some equipment and giving it a try.

Scellant or interlocking? Both can get you good money!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
What do you use to haul? What kind of equipment you got to level them?

My truck for smaller loads, have it delivered for larger loads. A landscape rake, scoop shovel, wheel barrow, my eyeball

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
My truck for smaller loads, have it delivered for larger loads. A landscape rake, scoop shovel, wheel barrow, my eyeball

I am thinking hard about a small tractor, front loader, box blade, possibly small dump truck.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am thinking hard about a small tractor, front loader, box blade, possibly small dump truck.

That is a lot of money! Start small and once it kicks up get a Kubota or something of that sort with a loader and digger in the back. Then, get a trailer with dump box to haul a couple yards. What truck do you have?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
The company I work with sells driveway gravel $27 a ton. For delivery its a min of $140 and I can usually get the sand and gravel in the same truck and have plenty.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
That is a lot of money! Start small and once it kicks up get a Kubota or something of that sort with a loader and digger in the back. Then, get a trailer with dump box to haul a couple yards. What truck do you have?

I have a Dodge 2500 with a Cummins and 6 spd standard shift.

I am hunting about a 10' dump trailer or possibly a 1 Ton dump truck.

I already have some work if I can get some equipment.

I need something like a 20+hp Kubota or other tractor. Front end loader, box blade, disc, bush hog, and a seeder.

Drive ways, hunting clubs, and much other work normally available for those tractors.