Do you like wildlife?

littleAudrey

Threads
Do you like having wildlife in your garden? I surely do. I don't mind if foxes do their business in the middle of my grass but I know some folk who have called in the authorities to poison squirrels just because they were digging holes in their lawn.:frown:

173abn

Threads
littleAudrey,I love any kinda wildlife.as James Herriott said "all creatures ,great and small" russ

cohen

Threads
I like wildlife. One day I'll buy a piece of woodland. I will let wildlife live there. It will be like a communion with nature everytime I sit down there and do nothing but just be there.

But today, no, not yet. Not in my garden :)

grnspot110

Threads
Most wildlife! :smile: Don't care much for Possums, Coons or Skunks though! :frown:

My "viewing spot" at the farm; ~~ grnspot110

Attachments

• FARM 2007 004.JPG
    FARM 2007 004.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 11

pollyannasmum

Threads
We have loads of squirrels here but not red squirrels, they only live on the Isle of Wight now. We've got deer, foxes, badgers and so many different birds. I don't mind sharing my garden with other creatures only I could live without the earwigs!

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd like to see a few more of these little fellers around. I took this pic in 2004 and haven't seen one since then.

Attachments

• Horned Toad 4-21-04.jpg
    Horned Toad 4-21-04.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 12

rekees

Threads
I'm in the live-and-let-live camp but sometimes you have to draw the line ... the line is my garden's perimeter.

Green Girl

Threads
We live on forty acres of forest land and our property borders a wildlife refuge----I could never live in a city, though there is plenty of "wildlife" there, so to speak!

dusty-t

Threads
My wife put in an extra row of beans for the groundhogs but didn't tell them which one was theirs. We are in town and we have squirrels, chipmunks, sparrows, starlings, bluejays, cardinals, a skunk, the odd raccoon, finches,etc. Ya I guess you could say we like wildlife.:laughing: Dusty