Do you guys mow with a bagger?

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
If the grass is really long (like not mowed in a while) i'll use a bagger and mow twice.

If the lawn is being mowed once a week or regularly, no bagger.

It is good to mow regularly without a bagger because the grass acts as a natural fertilizer.

Av8r

Threads
If the grass is really long (like not mowed in a while) i'll use a bagger and mow twice.

If the lawn is being mowed once a week or regularly, no bagger.

It is good to mow regularly without a bagger because the grass acts as a natural fertilizer.

I only run my vacuum/bagger in the fall for leaf season. Gator G6's take care of the really long grass in the summer

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I only run my vacuum/bagger in the fall for leaf season. Gator G6's take care of the really long grass in the summer

I use my Caftsman GT5000 with a Cyclone Rake on it for fall leaf pick-up.

The only other time I'll use a bagging/vacuum system.

Zeroturner

Threads
No.

Baggers look like too much effort with little reward, at least to me.

I don't let my grass get long and when the leaves start dropping they get mowed into little bitty pieces.

No need to bag.

Bob E

Threads
I concur
:biggrin:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Waste if time and energy.
And there is no need to bag

Av8r

Threads
I mow in some of them, but when they decide to let loose, I could have a foot or more and I am not mowing that acidic mess into my lawn. Bag and drop in compost pile. Only bag in fall and first cut of the season (after I de thatch), then the bagger is retired again until fall. Vacuum also does a great job of ridding my lawn of thousands of acorns in the fall

X-man

Threads
I always bag my grass. I know that I shouldn't though...

What I should do is, don't bag unless the grass clippings are highly visible on the lawn.

I have a mulching blade on my Bolens. I have yet to go find a mulching blade for my cheap *** Weed Eater mower.