Dixie chopper wheel motor

Dixiexwf2700

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

I own a 2005 XWF 2700 Dixie Chopper, have to replace the wheel motor on it. It calls for part number 67114, which is the 14 cubic inch wheel motor. Does anyone know if I replaced it with part number 67112, which is the 12 cubic inch wheel motor, will it work or be compatible? Or will it not fit or be a problem trying to put on. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LawnWorld

You will want Both wheel Motors to be the Same...
Is your old one just leaking or is it Broken? :smile:KennyV

Dixiexwf2700

Forum Newbie
Threads
The left side wheel motor is bad(part 67114), I have a buddy who has a brand new wheel motor(part 67112) that he bought before selling his dixie. All the hoses and lines seem to be the same size and same position, just wondering if this will do any harm to the machine. Both are white wheel motors, just don't want to have to drop a fortune if I have a replacement that will work in place of it. Thanks

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you use two different size motors they will turn at different rpm given the same amount of oil flow... The smaller one will "work" it just will not have the same torque and RPM that the larger one will have at the same flow of oil... :smile:KennyV