Deal for today

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
How much did you give to the wife to get out of mower buying lock down?

Even she can not pass up a good deal.

Ha she wants new junk Deere boots
Damn tractor supply

Mike88se

Threads
Lady sent me this pic asked how much I would charge her to haul it off for her.
It's a 1979 and she has the deck.
I am going to be nice and GIVE her $50

View attachment 18783
Looks like they just replaced the front wheels and tires before parking it. You're on a roll :thumbsup:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Even she can not pass up a good deal.

Ha she wants new junk Deere boots
Damn tractor supply

Poor you! You must stare at junk Deere merchandise in your house!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Poor you! You must stare at junk Deere merchandise in your house!

It's crazy JD junk everywhere even a pink JD tag on the truck. I do not have not one JD mower. I do have a JD rubber tire loader.

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
John deere has to make as much on merchandise as they do equipment. I have to remind everyone john deere changed farming at turn of century. They also build best skid loader out there right now at best price.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
John deere has to make as much on merchandise as they do equipment. I have to remind everyone john deere changed farming at turn of century. They also build best skid loader out there right now at best price.

I agree they make some good tractors I love my 644c But there riding mowers are top of the line in the junk pile. They make a very cheap mower to sell to people that want to pretend they are farmers.

Mike88se

Threads
I think we need a "my best deal on used equipment" thread... or we could jack this one ;)

metz12

Threads
I agree they make some good tractors I love my 644c But there riding mowers are top of the line in the junk pile. They make a very cheap mower to sell to people that want to pretend they are farmers.

then they make it look like they have their own engines made by john deere, yet its a kohler.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think we need a "my best deal on used equipment" thread... or we could jack this one ;)

That's what I started this one for. But seams I am the only one that post on it