curbing business

lawnmann

Forum Newbie
Threads
Could you guys tell me what you know about the concrete curbing business is it a good business oppertunity? What do you guys think?

Parkmower

Threads
My neighbor has it. I don't care for look of it.
It's not too popular around here. I think for what it costs people prefer a block or stone with a better finished look.

Your talking about garden bed edging correct, not parking lot curbs?

Threads
Honestly I've never heard of it until you posted this. Around here most people just have an edge you dig with a shovel, or if they have edging it is individual bricks or plastic they line up. Like the pics below. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks good, but people don't do it in my area.

popular-landscaping-antique-decorative-landscape-bricks-landscape-bricks-in-denver-landscape-bricks-in-michigan-landscape-bricks-in-tacoma-wa-landscape-brick-ideas-landscape-brick-sizes-landscap.jpg

(| Landscaping Design Ideas For Home Remodel)

Rock_Stone_effect_lawn_edging_border.jpg_350x350.jpg

(http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v2/432906713/Rock_Stone_effect_lawn_edging_border.jpg_350x350.jpg)

lawnmann

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes I am talking about the garden bed edging. I know it is newish but I don't know how much of an oppertunity is there and just looking to get some imput. Can get into it for around 5000 which could be made in a couple jobs

Threads
Yes I am talking about the garden bed edging. I know it is newish but I don't know how much of an oppertunity is there and just looking to get some imput. Can get into it for around 5000 which could be made in a couple jobs

I would say see if anyone else in the area offers the service, and if any of your current customers would be interested in the service. Because $5000 is a lot of money if you don't get any jobs to pay for it.

lawnmann

Forum Newbie
Threads
5000 is a lot for lawn care but you can make much more in curbing in a day

zmister11

Threads
5000 is a lot for lawn care but you can make much more in curbing in a day

Idk where your located, but I'm in Florida. And it's getting very popular here. I've been seeing it alot lately.

lawnmann

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yea I'm in the Midwest you are seeing more and more of it. But you are also seeing more and more forsale. There are only 2 in my area that do it

zmister11

Threads
Yea I'm in the Midwest you are seeing more and more of it. But you are also seeing more and more forsale. There are only 2 in my area that do it

Well if theirs only two in your area that do it. That would be good for you. Less competition.

lawnmann

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes and I could pretty much set my own price. May be a good business to get into