Cub Cadet Tank M60 LH Wheel Motor

casteelpaulh

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 2005 Cadet M60 Tank that will not drive the LH wheel motor. I was mowing and the LH wheel suddenly stopped pulling. Upon dis-assembly I found the shaft inside the motor had sheered into. So, fast forward, I ordered a motor and replaced it, however, I cannot get the wheel to move. I tried bleeding the system according to the service manual and even swapped the RH motor over and it would not pull either. Put the right back on the right side and it works. Any ideas? The pump has some pressure and I am going to try to check the pressures tomorrow. Why would the pump suddenly stop working just for a sheared shaft in the motor. Any help would be appreciated.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
When the shaft broke it put the motor pistons in a bind, which caused damage to the bearing surfaces. The resulting scrapnel then goes back and takes the piston bearing surface out of the pump.

casteelpaulh

Forum Newbie
Threads
When the shaft broke it put the motor pistons in a bind, which caused damage to the bearing surfaces. The resulting scrapnel then goes back and takes the piston bearing surface out of the pump.

So it will need a new pump also or can these be rebuilt?

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You will need to check if parts are available. Either through CC or whom ever made the pump.