Buying Advice Cub Cadet M60 Tank Model: 53AB5DCX150

gerbear86

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking at purchasing a Cub M60 Tank. Really like the mower but have read mixed reviews so I thought I'd get an opinion on here. It's got the Kawasaki engine, 420 hours, and the dealer had just replaced the hydro pump. Any input would be appreciated... I am mowing about 4 acres of lawn and currently have a Cub GTX2100 with a 54" deck that takes about 3 hours to mow and looking to cut down on that time with a zero-turn. Any advice on this M60 Tank is much appreciated! Thanks!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Seeing the pump was replaced at 420 hours says a lot. I see very few good reviews at all. Lots of sites that say very bad things through.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looking at purchasing a Cub M60 Tank. Really like the mower but have read mixed reviews so I thought I'd get an opinion on here. It's got the Kawasaki engine, 420 hours, and the dealer had just replaced the hydro pump. Any input would be appreciated... I am mowing about 4 acres of lawn and currently have a Cub GTX2100 with a 54" deck that takes about 3 hours to mow and looking to cut down on that time with a zero-turn. Any advice on this M60 Tank is much appreciated! Thanks!

Cub Cadet has or makes a good mower and the Tank was there commercial mower. 420 hrs for the Kawasaki isn't a lot of hours. If it has run for that long chances are it's going to be alright, and with the dealer replacing the hydro it shouldn't be an issue. I personally wouldn't be afraid of buying it but I've owned half a dozen different Cub Cadet mowers two ztr two lawn tractors and two push mowers and only one push mower gave me problems. If the dealer is giving you any type of deal on the mower you wouldn't go wrong. Just my opinion.