Cub Cadet Lt50 trouble starting low battery

Rgham86

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a cub cadet lt50 model. Last week i tried to start the mower and it was having trouble turning over. Eventually it said low battery and stopped trying to turn over. So I replaced the battery and it ran just fine. Today I went to cut the grass and the had the same problem. I tried to jump start the mower and could not. When hooked up to jump start the mower acted the same way, trying to turn over then eventually stalling. Any ideas?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
charge the battery
get some jumpers and one at a time run a jumper from the battery neg to the engine and battery + to the solenoid in order to bypass the battery cables
Measure the battery voltage before you start and if the engine starts the battery voltage after running for 15 minutes
Let us know what you find .

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
charge the battery
get some jumpers and one at a time run a jumper from the battery neg to the engine and battery + to the solenoid in order to bypass the battery cables
Measure the battery voltage before you start and if the engine starts the battery voltage after running for 15 minutes
Let us know what you find .

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
You replaced battery with a new or used battery?

boatmoter

Threads
I have a cub cadet lt50 model. Last week i tried to start the mower and it was having trouble turning over. Eventually it said low battery and stopped trying to turn over. So I replaced the battery and it ran just fine. Today I went to cut the grass and the had the same problem. I tried to jump start the mower and could not. When hooked up to jump start the mower acted the same way, trying to turn over then eventually stalling. Any ideas?
when the battery is a little weak,run the engine,what voltage is it when running at half throttle?