Craftsman High wheel trimmer

Bama49

Threads
I was trimming some brush and the trimmer stopped running. I changed the spark plug cleaned the fly wheel and the coil it still wont start, I tried starter fluid and that didn't help, the coil seem to be firing, however, the compression seems to be low. The valves and the piston cylinder seems to be ok. There was a bit of oil in the cylinder and the plug was wet I cleaned the cylinder and dried the plug but it still would not fire. This is on a Briggs 6.0 Quantum engine. Thanks in Advance.

Bama49

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Post craftsman model number as well as all numbers from engine, engine manufacturer. Flywheel key may be sheared.

Bama49

Threads
122H02-0220-B1 Briggs Quantum Engine, I checked the flywheel key to make sure it wasn't sheared and it wasn't. I also swapped the coil and plug into another Craftsman mower and it cranked with those parts. Also checked the valve rods they looked good. The only problem That I can understand is that there is a bit of oil in the cylinder and the compression isn't that strong with my finger over the spark plug hole, I do not have a tester. and I'm not sure if this mower has compression release or not. The carb is a fixed jet, I sprayed it with B-12 and this didn't help. Thank for any help you may provide also what do you soak your carbs in to clean them.

Bama49