cost effective parts source poulan pro

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a pp2822 hedge trimmer I'm trying to buy a new blade assy for it I keep getting quotes all over the board anyone know the cheapest place to find part num 575504501 ? Less than 75 would be best so far the cheapest I found is 77$ can't justify that on a 120$ machine lol

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'll check in the morning, I'll see if I can hook you up!!!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now that would be cool if they could ship it to my door that would be fantastic

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did you try eBay ?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, my cost is $62.52, not worth it. I did a search on that part number, that is the only Poulan model that uses that part number, Maybe Husqvarna used that part on some of their models....

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, my cost is $62.52, not worth it. I did a search on that part number, that is the only Poulan model that uses that part number, Maybe Husqvarna used that part on some of their models....

Is it 62 before shipping because I might so 62 cheapest I found was 64 plus 10 shipping

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Is it 62 before shipping because I might so 62 cheapest I found was 64 plus 10 shipping

Cost effective parts for a poulan pro, no such thing. It's a throw away. Just get on craigslist you can buy all kinds hedge trimmers of that caliber from $25 and up. You can also buy the thing refurbished, a used item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved vendor for $99.99

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Cost effective parts for a poulan pro, no such thing. It's a throw away. Just get on craigslist you can buy all kinds hedge trimmers of that caliber from $25 and up. You can also buy the thing refurbished, a used item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved vendor for $99.99

Maybe however compared to the echo hedgers I used to use this thing is amazing. Has the choke assist more power than you could need runs strong and frankly even if I had to money for a stihl or echo I wouldn't. Only thing with this particular machine that leaves you wanting more is quality of the blades so no I will replace the blades and find a good source if I find a good source ill buy a few sets. Poulon pro may be a throw away brand but this thing is incredible and I woo be buying a poulon pro chain saw next year to