Concealed Carry

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Perfect... I have always considered Gun Control to be: Your ability to place your shots where you want them..

A perfect Friday the 13 for those 2 would be crooks...
& Good for Florida law, with or without concealed carry, the evil folks out there need to realize everyone Has the right to defend themselves.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:smile:KennyV

Bison

Threads

fastback

Threads
I guess that's because the pen is mightier than the sword:laughing:

Popeye

Threads
Had that happened here in Canada,...Sam Williams would've spend the rest of his life in the pen:confused2:

A good reason for me not to live in Canada. No offense but...

Bison

Threads
A good reason for me not to live in Canada. No offense but...
You're right,..US is much safer:rolleyes:
Latest mass shooting proved that,....12 dead...58 wounded.:eek:

US has highest per capita people in jail in the world!,...something to be proud of:wink:

We got rifles here plenty(i have 7),just no automatic or AK's,..and no CC or open carry and only can have hand guns with special permit.(criminals have them though)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You're right,..US is much safer:rolleyes:
Latest mass shooting proved that,....12 dead...58 wounded.:eek:

US has highest per capita people in jail in the world!,...something to be proud of:wink:

We got rifles here plenty(i have 7),just no automatic or AK's,..and no CC or open carry and only can have hand guns with special permit.(criminals have them though)

(Absolutely Wonderful,....) (Perfect... I have always considered Gun Control to be: Your ability to place your shots where you want them..) what stupid statements.

I agree with you Bison. Wow :eek: Someone needs to take that gun away from the 71 year old man. He was the only dangerous one in the place.

Last edited:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads

You are right. A U.S. Justice Department report released on November 30, 2006 showed that a record 7 million people -- or one in every 32 American adults -- were behind bars, on probation or on parole at the end of last year. Of the total, 2.2 million were in prison or jail.
According to the International Centre for Prison Studies at King's College in London, more people are behind bars in the United States than in any other country. China ranks second with 1.5 million prisoners, followed by Russia with 870,000.
The U.S. incarceration rate of 737 per 100,000 people in the highest, followed by 611 in Russia and 547 for St. Kitts and Nevis. In contrast, the incarceration rates in many Western industrial nations range around 100 per 100,000 people.
"The United States has 5 percent of the world's population and 25 percent of the world's incarcerated population. This is mainly due to the U.S.A 's war on drugs.
"We now imprison more people for drug law violations than all of western Europe, with a much larger population, incarcerates for all offences."

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
:ban: GUNS
I would rather take my chances and be able to defend myself and my family then let the criminals be one up on me.