Clutch anti rotation bracket position?

cajunrebel82

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Husqvarna YTH2348, just changed drive belt and installed the anti rotation bracket. When I attempt to start the engine the pulleys below the engine are hitting the bracket. I believe I installed it back the way it was but now i'm not sure. Diagram in the manual doesn't show to much. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how it should be installed. It feeds through the chassis and is held on with a bolt, only seems to go one direction. But apparently I'm doing something wrong.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a Husqvarna YTH2348, just changed drive belt and installed the anti rotation bracket. When I attempt to start the engine the pulleys below the engine are hitting the bracket. I believe I installed it back the way it was but now i'm not sure. Diagram in the manual doesn't show to much. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how it should be installed. It feeds through the chassis and is held on with a bolt, only seems to go one direction. But apparently I'm doing something wrong.

Take it off and try it again. I have had this happen. It needs to sit in between the two groves on the frame.