cheap jerseys from china, let say a few mayor

hcncvx

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yonfan shouted, cross into the hands of office chairs in front, directed at the conference room and shoved the door, rushed past.
"Bang" bang, office chairs and conference room doors with heavy crash in, hit the conference room of the two doors random chatter.
Although the conference room door in the random chatter, but still very powerful for not being broke. But not on a Yonfan not discouraged that the main, immediately while carrying a chair back to the corner, came again.
"Man, I come." Door to see Yonfan hit twice after the visitors were almost a young man with Yang Fan Yang Fan came around, took over the Yonfan hand office chair.
Time and again, a full hit a dozen times, meeting room two doors is considered to be forced open.
"You do? Gave me go." Door to see two security doors were forced open, and immediately out of the waist of the rubber batons to intimidate the crowd.
"****!" Yonfan long anything in the fire, this time to see these two pair put enough security posture looks like, immediately jumped up, wholesale jerseys from china,kick in the face that the security lock.
Feeling of security lock only a black eyes, a large foot print has been accurate in his face, then, he felt the nose of a hot, unstoppable surge of heat flow out from inside the nose, sore nose is endless.
"Dare to illegal detention brother? I see you do not want to mix up." Yonfan said, and another kick in the security around the waist, a direct kick out of this security to fly close to the ground two meters, hit the corridor considered on the columns stopped.
"Brother, do, do, I also mix to eat, and not easy is not?" Another security seeing this, immediately stepped back, attached to the wall, said: "We Wu in that, he want us to do it, and you go looking for him? "
Seeing such a roller coaster of unexpected visitors is surrounded by fellow men in the over, this security can not afraid? Moreover, there is a shot to kick his fierce companion who Yonfan!
But have to say is that this line of security to divert attention away or very successful. Hear the words of security, a direct look at everyone's eyes to what Wu of that.
"Damn, look at how to pack your brother." Yonfan swore, turned toward the office area on the outside go in the direction of Wu.
All were invited to the conference room with all the tourists behind in Yonfan go in the direction toward the Wu.
"This is not to save the tourists is that it?" Sharp-eyed woman reporter, came to see towards the side of Yonfan, immediately pointing Yonfan said something out loud, while people ran toward the Yonfan past.
Suddenly, Hula, all the reporters walked away from the leadership of Mayor Liu and Wu, directed Yonfan go.
"I rely on, how is it?" Yonfan puzzling, wholesale jerseys from china,is it the other also ambush the troops out of their own, such fragmentation?
However, Han did not make such Yonfan respond immediately Kaka is straight off a burst of flash, flash gave eyes to Yonfan spent.
"What is your name?" Female reporter who found Yonfan microphone toward Yonfan the mouth of a place, immediately ask on.
"Wait, how is this going?" Yonfan immediately asked.
And with those behind the Yonfan tourists, including Xiaojing Yi, Zhou Ying and Lei Ting and Sun waited, also in front of this scene deceives the ignorant, to see people interviewed Yang Fan, their subconscious to step back.
"Oh, you do not know? Playground unexpected roller coaster, you were turning around and save people's behavior, it is appreciated Mayor Liu, decided to give you a good citizen award prizes." The sweet female reporter with a smile, with Yonfan simple explanation for a moment.
Yonfan can not think things will actually develop into so stunned and asked: "there is the matter?"
At the same time, Mayor Liu low voice, angrily: "You do not say that these tourists are gone?"
Wu bitter face, and lowered his voice, replied: "I lie to these correspondents that is it! I were to shut in the room, who knows how they come from?"
"Mayor Liu, people here, cheap jerseys from china,you is not say a few words?" Femalereporter who now has turned to look to the Mayor Liu, loudly said such a sentence.
Words, words with puns! First out of the mean, let say a few mayor Liu announced the Good Citizen Award Yonfan. The second is for Liu Wu can not believe the mayor in front of his face, then lied to, and to remind the mayor Liu, Wu in front of him lying, and this is actually a little flavor on her face.
However, not only the mayor Liu, people automatically ignore the rest of the words in the second layer of meaning, led Well, not collusion also fills, do not offend, otherwise, give you a pair of small shoes Chuan Chuan enough you by of the.
Mayor Liu cough twice, attracting everyone's attention, spoke and said: "What is the name ah the comrades?"
"Yang Fan." Yonfan stood, watching the mayor Liu said one. For the leadership, not much can be Ju Yi Yang Fan, a superior mayor, he will not remember this little guy, this time to tell the name of the mayor Liu, fear is not over an hour, he will forget his .
Hear Yonfan say his name, Liu mayor stood, facing the camera lens, the smooth-talking, said: "Today, playgrounds in the city's roller coaster accident situation occurs, the city fire firefighters in a timely manner rescued the trapped tourists, which highlights the city's firefighters working the fire place.
It is worth mentioning that, authentic nfl jerseys,when there was Yonfan comrades, in their own cases rescued rescued more than tourists. Yonfan comrades such behavior is certainly well worth learning, and in this, on behalf of the municipal government, presented to the public good, Comrade Yang Fan Awards.
Of course, because the rush, being the only means of verbal expression. Other things to deal with all over, you can then open a press conference to formally award the good to the people, Comrade Yang Fan Awards. "
Leadership speeches, nothing more than a set of bureaucratic. However, Liu Yang Fan to be placed behind the mayor said, the intention is clear but naturally, this is the meaning of the limelight do not want to Yonfan.
Mayor Liu hear remarks, all of these reporters are well aware, and Yonfan the good citizen award winner, can not be reported too far.
Who have asked questions can be very sharp, but at this time a female reporter spoke and said: "Mayor Liu, Wu said on the earlier of these tourists have all gone, then you also say a few words?"
Aggressive female reporter to hear this issue, Liu mayor frowned, heart underground passage: "opening the eyes of this correspondent is not how so?"
Mouth is starting to shirk: "Wu, but you just said these words, you explain, are you? I also want to hear your explanation!"
Camera lens and focused to the Wu's body, nfl jerseys china,Wu was very clear that Mayor Liu Yuan Huang own words is the time to put him in the mayor to distance themselves.
"They have indeed gone, probably because having just did not get separated, but also with it." Wu stammered that such a sentence, apparently, he did not know how to Yuan Huang of.
"I speak, surnamed Wu, and you repeat it?" Yonfan anger, and took two steps forward, pointing to Wu scolded: "You ******* let us go to the conference room, also we have to lock in the inside, you This is the illegal detention, but his mother said we go? you try to repeat his mother, believe it or not I cut you? "
Yonfan heard these words, a female reporter who pointed at the microphone immediately and Yang Fan, his mouth and asked: "there is such a thing?"
"You do not bullshit Well, you ask me to be with me behind those locked in the conference room of people." Yonfan said, and a means towards their own behind.
"Yes, yes." Yonfan while responding to the people behind.
"No, no, this is absolutely not the thing." Wu Bai Zhaoshou, how dare he admit such a thing? Illegal detention, the charges from time to light ah!
"Pop", crisp sound up, but it is Yonfan directly approached, severely a slap in the face of rejection in the face of the Wu.