Caster problems

ztxl54

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone out there have any issues with the front casters coming lose? I have a new zt 54 xl purchased in may 2014 been at the dealer shop as many times as I've mowed with it this year. issue started out as hard to turn and for some reason the casters were binding up. They ultimately replaced the bushings and shims but now they keep coming loose letting the left front caster tilt forward resulting in an uneven cut. anyone with a service manual that may have some torque specs? or an exploded view with details on assembly? any info appreciated. like the mower but discouraged with this problem. Not bashing the dealer great people they're just coming up short on this problem. picked it up Friday 9/4 checked the caster before loading and it was tight. made about 2 rounds in the yard (approx. one (1) acre) and it was as lose as when I dropped it off the week before.

New to this forum and Gravely.

Thanks!

ztxl54

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the info mechanic mark, however I tried the service manual thing and nothing comes up for it. As for the locking nut that's what's on it.

Ztxl54