Carburetors

motorhead1959

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can anyone tell me why all Honda carbs are in the 30 dollar or less range except for the 16100-ZE9-L03 which is 152 dollars? and of course that's the one I need. That's more than what I payed for the mower. It shows it's an OEM part. Is there a aftermarket replacement? Thanks in advance.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Because Honda is out of the mower business. People selling parts to get rid of them.

Scott_HRR

Threads
Can anyone tell me why all Honda carbs are in the 30 dollar or less range except for the 16100-ZE9-L03 which is 152 dollars? and of course that's the one I need. That's more than what I payed for the mower. It shows it's an OEM part. Is there a aftermarket replacement? Thanks in advance.
After market—> [OEM] Replacement Carburetor Carb For H GX110 GX120 GX160 110 120 4HP Engine Motor Accessories [Replacements] https://a.co/d/itDXye8

Scott_HRR

Threads
Parts will be around for Honda mowers for several years to come. Too many of them out in the field.
I think the issue is his particular carb model seems unusually expensive compared to all the other OEM carbs. My guess is further shopping around he may find a more reasonable price. If not I’d try the clone for that price, nothing to loose.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I think the issue is his particular carb model seems unusually expensive compared to all the other OEM carbs. My guess is further shopping around he may find a more reasonable price. If not I’d try the clone for that price, nothing to loose.
He'll is will get a sticker shock but this is the cheapest I have found for the carb.

1madmouse

Threads
I know this is a mower forum but i haven't had much luck elsewhere for a carb for a Honda G400 in a ES3500 generator? Anyone know where to look?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
There three version of the ES3500 generator.

Well if it has a serial above 1050763 then you will have a hard time as Honda has NLA the carburetor. That is provide one of two versions. If you have the third version none of the carburetors are available from Honda.