Comparison Brigs or kawi?

jay stortini

Threads
getting snapper pro s50xt 36" gonna fly!!

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not that I care what you buy, The only thing I have come across with Kawasaki is big expensive repairs being in the repair trade. This go's back many years and not only on mowers, but with motorcycles and snowmobiles. Just what is so wonderful do you find with the Kawasaki except its more money so it has to be better?

jay stortini

Threads
Not that I care what you buy, The only thing I have come across with Kawasaki is big expensive repairs being in the repair trade. This go's back many years and not only on mowers, but with motorcycles and snowmobiles. Just what is so wonderful do you find with the Kawasaki except its more money so it has to be better?

Well I was thinking that it's prob like Toyota and Honda cars they don't brake so you don't pay for repairs but chev ford dodge Pontiac all brake all the time:/ there seems to be a reason there why it's Cheeper to repair. If your always in the shop money wasted time wasted.
I had two toyotas both I sold just after they reached 500,000 km our Pontiac and Chevrolet started braking after 100,000km cut our losses before 200,000km

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ok I keep seeing what a wonderful engine Kawasaki is over everything else and I give a reason I don't like the engine. I keep seeing its the best engine made but never no real reason other then they like it and had no problems. I think there can be said about other engines out there also.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well I was thinking that it's prob like Toyota and Honda cars they don't brake so you don't pay for repairs but chev ford dodge Pontiac all brake all the time:/ there seems to be a reason there why it's Cheeper to repair. If your always in the shop money wasted time wasted.
I had two toyotas both I sold just after they reached 500,000 km our Pontiac and Chevrolet started braking after 100,000km cut our losses before 200,000km

It just so happens I drive a Toyota car with very few repairs, its a well made car. This has nothing to do with Kawasaki. Japan has some very well made products out there. I just don't think Kawasaki is one of them.

jay stortini

Threads
Ok let's ask the Q.. Why is kawi the best engine on the market? Is it power ( no bogging)? Blade tip speed? Reliability ? Endurance? Fuel consumption? What makes kawi the best?