Briggs & Stratton won't prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, I have been on the web trying to help folks {for free!!!} since 1999, and a weird thing is that folks out there like to invent problems, and will spend a lot of time to
make good folks like us jump through some serious hoops.

They had it good, as anyone raising any questions were ruled as "nuts". But you have put us all through enough bullchit to mark you as trouble......

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads

Mike88se

Threads
Yeah, I have been on the web trying to help folks {for free!!!} since 1999, and a weird thing is that folks out there like to invent problems, and will spend a lot of time to
make good folks like us jump through some serious hoops.

They had it good, as anyone raising any questions were ruled as "nuts". But you have put us all through enough bullchit to mark you as trouble......

Was this one ever addressed?

You are kidding, right????? Looking back, are you serious?
I haven't put you through anything. You're a crank and those 3 posts illustrate it clearly. It's done but you don't want to let it go.
Us? You speak for everyone here? I doubt that Fish.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
This thread.. these arguments need to stop can an admin freeze or even delete this thread please.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
But this is good entertainment.
I myself try to not get into any type of altercations with anyone.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
This thread.. these arguments need to stop can an admin freeze or even delete this thread please.

Why??? Do you think that folks that try to help folks, won't have a little friction with those that have been here already?

Did the original poster ever post the original model numbers? Why did this forum "futz" over a thread so long with this silliness.???

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Why??? Do you think that folks that try to help folks, won't have a little friction with those that have been here already? Did the original poster ever post the original model numbers? Why did this forum "futz" over a thread so long with this silliness.???

????
I have no clue what you said.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yah, you all go about removing me....

It would make most of you guys happy, eh???? No woories..........

Status
Not open for further replies.