Briggs 21 hp

rscrook

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got this engine in a trade deal and the guy said it ran great well I tore it down the cleanup and check compression one side was 70 the other side 85 which I don't think is good for either side anyone know a decently priced rebuild kit for these engines

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I got this engine in a trade deal and the guy said it ran great well I tore it down the cleanup and check compression one side was 70 the other side 85 which I don't think is good for either side anyone know a decently priced rebuild kit for these engines

I would NOT trust any chinese junk parts for the internal workings, it's just NOT worth it, use OEM equivalent parts or take the chance of head-aches later-on... many good sites for parts ....

(jackssmallengines.com).. (partstree.com)..(repairclinic.com).. (sjmparts.com) .. (equipatron.com) .. (tulsaenginewarehouse.com) .. (ereplacementparts.com)

if you need the O/H manual, post your model complete engine numbers ..
(Model, type, code)

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Briggs & Stratton section.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Parts for those horizontal engines are getting hard to come by now days
Why did you decide to pull it down ?