Boy Afib is not fun...

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just went out to get my truck off the jack stands and ramps. It might sound stupid but it took everything I had to get the jack out, raise the back end up, and remove the jack stands. But at least that end is on the ground now. Awaiting for the battery to charge up from the cold weather then I get it off the front ramps. It be so nice to a vehicle to drive again. Mayor repair job as the 4L60E transmission had to be replaced. Glad I got that part done before this Afib attack.

Boy was I huffing and puffing like I had been running a mile or more flat out

PSTEF

Forum Newbie
Threads
Had severe AFIB 10 years ago. Cleveland Clinic and an ablation fixed it...so far! Good Luck.

RayMcD

Threads
Just went out to get my truck off the jack stands and ramps. It might sound stupid but it took everything I had to get the jack out, raise the back end up, and remove the jack stands. But at least that end is on the ground now. Awaiting for the battery to charge up from the cold weather then I get it off the front ramps. It be so nice to a vehicle to drive again. Mayor repair job as the 4L60E transmission had to be replaced. Glad I got that part done before this Afib attack.

Boy was I huffing and puffing like I had been running a mile or more flat out
Dad finally went to have his cared for after waking up pushing down small trees with his pick-up truck in a field along side of the road, fortunatenly it was a soft landing and he or the truck wasn't damaged. Getting old sucks.........