bought my first snapper, and had to push it home

HarryHarley

Threads
Great to hear....I love happy endings. Show us a picture of your "new" mower.

nad3ooo

Forum Newbie
Threads
sure thing, all i have left is the addition of a kill switch and maybe a new seat and sone touch up paint...

IMG_20120408_161014.jpg

txzrider

Threads
the scarey thing is how much many of those parts look just like the 13hp 33" Snapper Yard Cruiser I have owed for the last 15 years...
FYI is you ever look to buy a new replacement engine, Snapper YZ1338BE Outdoor Power Equipment Repower from Small Engine Warehouse
here is an example from smallenginewarehouse of a repower solution for my yz1333. If you give the site your snapper model number they can give you a repower solution. I did not go with this one I went with a 19hp that was a direct replacement except for some small wiring changes.

nad3ooo

Forum Newbie
Threads
hey that looks like a great site for a replacement egvine...i have the high hope that i will get a few years of use out of the briggs engine i just put on my snapper.

one thing i do need is a new snapper seat, the one on ther now is cracked pretty bad. i dont really want to get a universal replacement, i want one that says SNAPPER

txzrider

Threads
While I understand why you would want a seat that says snapper... I bought a seat from northern tools a few years ago that is a highback and way more comfortable that the original seat for my zrider. I would never go back.

dogon1013

Threads
While I understand why you would want a seat that says snapper... I bought a seat from northern tools a few years ago that is a highback and way more comfortable that the original seat for my zrider. I would never go back.

got a picture of that seat, or a link to it?

txzrider

Threads
Here is one they sell that is almost identical to yours... mower from Northern Tool + Equipment seat&D=mower seat&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=mode+matchallpartial

If I can figure out how to post a picture here... I will post a pic of mine.

dogon1013

Threads
not bad.

Now if only they had a memory foam model, I would never want to stop mowing. :biggrin: