Bought an aerator have a question

Dadillac

Threads
So I bought an Agri Fab aerator https://www.lowes.com/pd/Agri-Fab-4...EgQ72-vTYpJ-1mIvmHdTZqv5QLUT_T80aArPMEALw_wcB to tow behind my lawn tractor. I have a two car garage that is used as intended. That is to park our two cars. I have no shed. So all the things that should be in a shed are in the garage. I keep the snow blower, walk behind mower, and lawn tractor outside in the back yard under covers. I have limited space to store this aerator inside. I could find room but it would make moving around in there while the cars are parked difficult. So I am gonna store the aerator putside under a tarp. To anyone who owns tow behind equipment will this be okay? Or even being covered will it rust out in no time? Thanks

Don

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
It'll probably be fine. I have a 3-point aerator that sits outside all the time.

If the tines go deep enough in the ground to do what they're supposed to do, the paint will be gone from them very quickly. Then they'll rust. BUT--the next time you use it, the rust will be gone very quickly and you'll be down to shiny metal again.