Best source for Exmark parts when local dealer is >1 hour away?

gsines

Threads
  • / Best source for Exmark parts when local dealer is >1 hour away?
Just purchased a 2004 Lazer XP and wondered what my parts purchasing options are. The dealer I plan to use for annual service is more than an hour's drive away, so I don't want to make that trek any more than I have to. There's a Kubota dealer only about half that far away that just started carrying Exmark, but I don't have a lot of faith in their service capabilities. I've visited the Exmark website, which has a shopping cart feature, but doesn't list any prices, and appears to only cater to dealer/distributors. Any suggestions?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I would look up my part numbers on the web and then call the local Kubota guy and get his $$$$. You could also call the service dealer for his $$$$. Now compare. Also, once you have the part numbers I'll bet with a little research you will also find then online. Good Luck, but I don't think you'll need it.

Rickcin

Threads
I would look up my part numbers on the web and then call the local Kubota guy and get his $$$$. You could also call the service dealer for his $$$$. Now compare. Also, once you have the part numbers I'll bet with a little research you will also find then online. Good Luck, but I don't think you'll need it.

Try partstree.com

scott47429

Threads
parts tree is a great place i use them all the time if my dealer don't have it in stock but i love my Lazer Z XP just wish i could use it more its been so dry and hot nothings growing

redfish9

Threads
parts tree is the way to go,get it to you fast and they have every part Exmark has:thumbsup:

LawnDawg84

Threads
J-Thomas works really well with us.