Be Aware of letters

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Here is a new one for me. I received a letter form the Washington State Department Children, Youth, and Families. It said they are required by law to identify and contacts relative when a child has been removed
from the custody of their parents.

Well they are desperate to pawn the child off to even to a complete stranger. To me children are just jail bait. I just replied that it is their responsibility now and not to be trying sucker me into taking care a non relative. Besides what I call my kids gets BBQ and eaten every so often especially the males. Matter I did that last week and he was tasty.

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
they are required by law to identify and contacts relative when a child has been removed
from the custody of their parents

So, these letters are only sent to people that are related to the child / parents that the child is being separated from

That would mean they are only notifying relatives and not notifying complete strangers which is reasonable since some people are good folks and would be willing to take in a child if it had been removed from it's house due to it's parents behavior.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
So, these letters are only sent to people that are related to the child / parents that the child is being separated from

That would mean they are only notifying relatives and not notifying complete strangers which is reasonable since some people are good folks and would be willing to take in a child if it had been removed from it's house due to it's parents behavior.
Well that is the problem I am not even remotely related; unless, they are counting Adam and Eve. But that would mean they should be contacting everybody.

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
Probably a mix up since they are only supposed to be notifying relatives of the kid being removed to give them opportunity to step up for a little family member in need.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am pretty sure that Guatemalan kid is star's. That's why he got the letter.

Just say'n

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I don't how that could be as I lost the family jewels in a hedge trimmer accident back when I was 10 yrs old. Still hurts too.

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
Well, nobody I ever heard of gets a letter like this unless it's about a kid they are related to so the letter was obviously meant for a relative so somebody at the office of the gubment mistakenly sent this letter to an unintended recipient.

It's not like people that work in these here gubment offices make mistakes very often or anything. exit_stage_right.gif

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
I don't how that could be as I lost the family jewels in a hedge trimmer accident back when I was 10 yrs old. Still hurts too.

How does one cut off their privates with a hedge trimmer anyhow? walking_away.gif

Seems like that would have made national news.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
By not paying attention. Just I like I had a pitch fork through by my left forearm. And then are those that have chainsaw accidents you don't hear abut either.