BAG??

Threads
I have a small lawn care business and don't have a truck so I have to push my mower around. Is there a way I could bag the grass and somehow get it all home?

Threads
Dump the grass in any near by woods, and take the bag on the mower to your next home.

$$- I do not know what your finances are, but you could buy an older Gator ,6 wheeler and use it do transportation. The push mower will fit in the bed. U could even pull a trailor

D2hornets58

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
I have a honda right now but I might get an Exmark Metro 26.

I was gonna say you could get a trailer if it was a ride on. Have you tried a wheelbarrow. I have one that is very big and it can hold a lot of grass. You could look into finding a big wheelbarrow.

Threads
Yes, that's a good idea; but the problem is that I would have to take 2 trips up and back. When coming home, I would have to push my lawn mower home, come back, and push the wheelbarrow home. I was thinking about doing it, though.

D2hornets58

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
Yes, that's a good idea; but the problem is that I would have to take 2 trips up and back. When coming home, I would have to push my lawn mower home, come back, and push the wheelbarrow home. I was thinking about doing it, though.

yeah that's the only problem that you have to take 2 trips. I think one of the bigger ones with two wheels is the best option. Even though you'll have to make 2 trips at least you can get everything home.