Bad Boy

dwd255

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just bought a Bad Boy Zero turn. So far it's pretty nice. I got the low end one for 3499. Time will tell if I like of I like it, or if I love it.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld!

We moved your thread to the Mower & Equipment Operation forum.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just bought a Bad Boy Zero turn. So far it's pretty nice. I got the low end one for 3499. Time will tell if I like of I like it, or if I love it.

Congrats on the new mower....I assume that's the ZT Elite. What size deck and engine did you get? Did you buy from a dealer or a big box store(I kinow TSC carries them)? Keep us informed of how you like it. I almost pulled the trigger on a Bad Boy Outlaw in Fall 2012, but the Gravely was a better deal. I was impressed with the BB build, but in 2012 they had "mixed" reviews. Keep us informed as you break it in.......We need more honest feedback from owners like you to get the real story on how good the Bad Boy lineup is!!!

dwd255

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've used it a few times already. I'm approaching the 10 hour break in oil change mark. I am in love with this mower. It's fast, turns on a dime, and really cuts the lawn to perfection. It used to take me 2.5 to 3 hours to cut my lane. I can do it now in less than an hour and 15 minutes. Including the trim and cutting around my preach, apple and cherry trees. I cut just under 2 acres, almost twice with 1 tank of gas. This thing is a BAD BOY!!!