B&S engine Balancer position

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now you know why most small engine never get a true rebuild but you are wish good luck with your project.

Some the equipment the professional shops have are required equipment to even be a dealer. Now of course I am an independent shop owner so I can pick and choose what I need and can afford.

Right now I am debating getting the Kawasaki EFI test equipment as it is near a $1000 and I did take a pass on the CamAm package for now. Even the Briggs EFI package is $275 which basically software and a cable.

Last edited:

jono252525

Threads
I do only 1 or 2 complete engine rebuilt a year, but I can take 2 maybe 3 days to do the honing.
It is fun for me.
I will let you know it go with my honing.

jono252525

Threads
Now you know why most small engine never get a true rebuild but you are wish good luck with your project.

Some the equipment the professional shops have are required equipment to even be a dealer. Now of course I am an independent shop owner so I can pick and choose what I need and can afford.

Right now I am debating getting the Kawasaki EFI test equipment as it is near a $1000 and I did take a pass on the CamAm package for now. Even the Briggs EFI package is $275 which basically software and a cable.
Like I told you Star Tech, I would let you know how it went for honing my cylinder,
It took me over 40 hrs to make it good with in .002 but I had to use home made tools + the standard one to make it.
The engine now is running good.