Attachments

DonUp

Forum Newbie
Threads
In the past month I've used a Stump Grinder, Power Rake, Slip Scoops and a Tough Cut Mower Deck.
All of these worked as posted on web and eash are worth every penny. I own the slip scoop and rented the others. We moved 30 ton of river rock in 6 hours at one job.Great Equipment! Thanks Ventrac :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to the Ventrac Forum ! :biggrin:

VENTRAC is GREAT equipment - post some pictures ! :thumbsup:

Slater

Threads
Welcome and great to see another proud Ventrac owner! Your list looks just about like mine has in the last few weeks! I've also used the Stump Grinder, Power Rake, Slip Scoop and a Tough Cut Mower Deck. You missed the mower :laughing: I am assuming you have some grass to mow :biggrin: I've also used the edger and sod cutter :thumbsup: Tons of use for all of these spring and summer jobs the wife keeps throwing at me. Moved a ton of flagstone these past few weekends with the slip scoop after removing the sod for the new patio.

Ventrac

Threads
In the past month I've used a Stump Grinder, Power Rake, Slip Scoops and a Tough Cut Mower Deck.
All of these worked as posted on web and eash are worth every penny. I own the slip scoop and rented the others. We moved 30 ton of river rock in 6 hours at one job.Great Equipment! Thanks Ventrac :thumbsup:

Sounds like its been a good month :thumbsup:
What did you use the power rake for primarily? @Slater, maybe he doesn't have grass yet, maybe he used the power rake to prepare for grass :biggrin: