Attachments Arm rests on ZT - Yes, No?

RetiredGuns

Threads
Always looking for excuses to buy stuff and am wondering if adding arm rests to my Raptor will make it more comfy. I only mow an hour at a time and so far not bad. I need to go to the dealer and sit on one with arm rests and see how they feel. For $109 I can get a seat with arm rests at the local farm store, but not sure about the quality.

Seat Solutions Universal fold down seat..

544084-20140624061118-seat-solutions-universal-fold-down-seat-fits-ztrs.jpg

Seat Solutions Universal Fold - Down Seat - Fits ZTR's at Blain's Farm & Fleet

RCCola45

Threads
I am new to ZT mowing ... got about 8 hours on Toro Titan ... seat has arms. I feel I able to steer better and control my speed by resting my arms on the seat. It might be just because I learned to drive it using the arms ... who knows. I would say if your going to take the money and time to get something different ... you might as well go all the way.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Always looking for excuses to buy stuff and am wondering if adding arm rests to my Raptor will make it more comfy. I only mow an hour at a time and so far not bad. I need to go to the dealer and sit on one with arm rests and see how they feel. For $109 I can get a seat with arm rests at the local farm store, but not sure about the quality.

Seat Solutions Universal fold down seat..

544084-20140624061118-seat-solutions-universal-fold-down-seat-fits-ztrs.jpg

Seat Solutions Universal Fold - Down Seat - Fits ZTR's at Blain's Farm & Fleet
Have you checked with your Hustler dealer to see what they would charge you to upgrade your Raptor to a full suspension seat? If I were going to spend money to upgrade a seat, that's what I'd look at doing. You won't regret the improvement in the ride!!

Nwatson99

Threads
RG I concur with djdicetn spend the money get the deluxe seat with armrest and suspension system to help you with your ride.

RetiredGuns

Threads
Seeing as I got this mower out of "want" & not "need", I better hold off on a $500+ seat until I get my Wife something she doesn't need either. :smile:

I found this $5 suspension trick lol.. $5.oo Hustler Fastrac Air Suspension Seat