Ariens Ikon x 52 zero turn or hustler Raptor SD??

kraky

Threads
I'm narrowed down to these two to repace my JD 42" lt180.
I like features on both the above machines. The Raptor has heavier hydros, huge tires, and the Kaw engine which I prefer. But,,,,the raptor seems to have a somewhat complaint oriented cutting reputation...or should I say discharge.
A nice looking lawn is probably most important to me.
The Ariens Ikon and the gravely twin seem pretty new. But what I like is the offset deckl, the really roomy operator station, and the dial height control. AND the deck on the ariens looks like it would have a ton of airflow and it has a HUGE discharge area. None of the dealers in my area have sold the ikon and my local dealer won't stock one till next year.
So....anyone have any experience with the newer Ariens.....I think its the one I want....just need to know how it mows.

thanks.

kraky

Threads
No luck...anyone seen the Ikon or gravely twin in action...if so what was quality of cut? Sure wish my dealer was more aggressive on stocking.

PVHIII

Threads
No luck...anyone seen the Ikon or gravely twin in action...if so what was quality of cut? Sure wish my dealer was more aggressive on stocking.

Have you checked you tube?

kraky

Threads
Can't find anything on the Ikon besides company vids....how good do the ahriens 50"+ Fab decks cut?
Anyone got experience?

ztrjim

Threads
anyone have experience with a Ikon yet?

ztrjim

Threads
anyone have experience with a Ikon yet?

Ikon-X-Side-View.png

It sounds like it might be a pretty solid machine!

The IKON-X is packed with commercial quality. A tougher, longer-lasting zero-turn, built to perform way above its pay grade. You'll get more quality, more comfort and pro features you won't find on anything else in its class. Like a commercial-grade fabricated deck and height-of-cut adjustment with the turn of a dial. All with the same American-built quality that's made Ariens the homeowner's go-to for generations. Plain and simple, the IKON-X is more mower for the money. And it's your chance to step up to a superior mowing experience.
Ariens Ikon-x 42 and 52-inch Review/