Are the 60" VX4 decks sill leaving grass uncut????

cell6ida

Threads
  • / Are the 60" VX4 decks sill leaving grass uncut????
Ive read about the problems the 60" VX4 decks were having with leaving strips of uncut grass, or even a few uncut blades of grass here and there, along with clumping issues. Does anyone know if these problems have been fixed. I'm looking into buying a commercial 60" mower soon and because of the problems I read of the 60" VX4 decks I've been considering avoiding the Super Z and X1 mowers with the 60" VX4 decks. I've been considering the X1i instead of the flagship Super Z. I've even been considering the Big Dog Diablo x1060.

Any one know if the problems with the 60" VX4 desk have been solved?

Thanks.

Micko

Threads
Ive read about the problems the 60" VX4 decks were having with leaving strips of uncut grass, or even a few uncut blades of grass here and there, along with clumping issues. Does anyone know if these problems have been fixed. I'm looking into buying a commercial 60" mower soon and because of the problems I read of the 60" VX4 decks I've been considering avoiding the Super Z and X1 mowers with the 60" VX4 decks. I've been considering the X1i instead of the flagship Super Z. I've even been considering the Big Dog Diablo x1060.

Any one know if the problems with the 60" VX4 desk have been solved?

Thanks.

As far as Im aware there have been no changes to the VX4. I havent seen a 2015 model though.
The VX4 is very hit and miss meaning, it can work well for some and not for others. The only way to see if it works is to demo one in different situations. Dew, long thick, cutting high on sparse grass, irrigated etc.