Anybody know HTF this critter got in our house?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you didn't kill the teenagers, I hoped you caught them and took them to the woods and set them free.:thumbsup::laughing: Hopefully that way the won't find their way back to damage your garden again.:wink::laughing:

No, I think the point was, if it's illegal to bash in the heads of teens with a shovel, it should likewise be illegal to kill anything.

Like swatting a fly will net you 3 years in the pen - instead of catching it with chopsticks and putting it outside. :biggrin: Odd how people who hate flies will step on a spider with the same malice, when you have a common enemy. If it's illegal to kill the fly, put it next to a spider's web - HE'LL be glad to kill it for you........

Or these fruits who call themselves 'vegan'. They are willing to kill a COMPLETELY DEFENSELESS ,IN THE LITERAL MEANING plant at the prime of it's life, just for sustinence. Is it really any different, other than a head of lettuce or a soybean don't have those big, cute eyes? Life is life, death is death. Whether a plant, or your hamburger. Mouse, or fly. Be GLAD we don't view teens as the true animals they are.

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
No, I think the point was, if it's illegal to bash in the heads of teens with a shovel, it should likewise be illegal to kill anything.

Like swatting a fly will net you 3 years in the pen - instead of catching it with chopsticks and putting it outside. :biggrin: Odd how people who hate flies will step on a spider with the same malice, when you have a common enemy. If it's illegal to kill the fly, put it next to a spider's web - HE'LL be glad to kill it for you........

Better to kill them then set them free or they will just immigrate to Canada and we have enough here already.:biggrin::laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Better to kill them then set them free or they will just immigrate to Canada and we have enough here already.:biggrin::laughing:

If all immigrants would just do that. Why don't they come from Mexico, then immigrate to the Maple Leaf country? Ya know, just bypass the USA part? You can deal with it then. I propose a huge campaign promoting the virtues of Canada........and do it in Spanish. :biggrin:

gtbobcat

Threads
If all immigrants would just do that. Why don't they come from Mexico, then immigrate to the Maple Leaf country? Ya know, just bypass the USA part? You can deal with it then. I propose a huge campaign promoting the virtues of Canada........and do it in Spanish. :biggrin:

We gots our BILINGUAL and you gots yours.......thank you very much

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
There are a lot of teenagers around where I live that have got into peoples gardens and vandalised them, but I've never killed one.

I would certainly hope you would kill a teenager for random vandalism, but ain't you a teenager yourself?

Better to kill some old fart like.me...murder a senior, save a mole.....

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
JD,
My fingers forget to do what my brain is thinking sometimes too ! {not}
I would certainly hope you would not kill a teenager for random vandalism, but ain't you a teenager yourself?

Better to kill some old fart like.me...murder a senior, save a mole.....