Any football fans?

JimmyWeb

Threads
You know what, I sure am! Donnavon McNabb is going to be our savior. He's the best QB we've had in 20 years. Not to mention all the superstar running backs we have as well. Can't wait for the start of a great season. Watch out Eagles!:biggrin:

PS

You happy about having a real quarterback this year????

JimmyWeb

Threads
I think that the Panthers will be a solid team next year. They're going to give New Orleans a run for their money in the division. Their running game is unbelievable, all they need is Matt Moore to step up and just play solid football (something Jake Dellhome didn't do last year at all). I'm rooting for them, I hope my Redskins meet the Panthers in the NFC championship game!:thumbsup:

I try to keep up with the Carolina Panthers for pro ball.

Looks like there's going to be a lot of new faces this year.

I really prefer college sports, as far as football goes I like the Blue Devils and the Volunteers.

rip

ReggieDeere

Threads
I'm sorry but I think calling Donavon McNabb the Redskins savior is a little over the top. The Skins still don't have a #1 receiver. My prediction is the Skins go 9-7 and miss the playoffs. They've improved a lot but not that much, Dallas is still the best team in the division.:wink:

You know what, I sure am! Donnavon McNabb is going to be our savior. He's the best QB we've had in 20 years. Not to mention all the superstar running backs we have as well. Can't wait for the start of a great season. Watch out Eagles!:biggrin:

JimmyWeb

Threads
Are you a Cowboys fan? I see that your from Virginia, I figured you would be a die hard Skins fan. Oh well I guess there are traitors everywhere.:rolleyes: My prediction is that the Cowboys fall apart this year. I know they're supposed to be great and all but they won't show up. Romo has no heart.

I'm sorry but I think calling Donavon McNabb the Redskins savior is a little over the top. The Skins still don't have a #1 receiver. My prediction is the Skins go 9-7 and miss the playoffs. They've improved a lot but not that much, Dallas is still the best team in the division.:wink:

BlueGrass

Threads
I'm a football fan too! My team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Not sure what the heck is going on with Ben Big right now. Not liking it at all!
I hope Byron will lead us to many wins! Man!
I'm glad to have Randle El back! Here we go Steelers!

I think it's horrible what is going on with Big Ben. I mean the guy knows he is a sports celebrity so why would he put himself into these awkward situations with these ladies? This isn't the first situation he's put himself in and I don't think it will be the last either.

JimmyWeb

Threads
It's not hard to pick up girls, especially if you're a 2 time super bowl winning QB. I don't understand why he feels the need to hang out at a college bar and pick up teenagers! He brought it on himself in my opinion. I hope he gets his act together.

I think it's horrible what is going on with Big Ben. I mean the guy knows he is a sports celebrity so why would he put himself into these awkward situations with these ladies? This isn't the first situation he's put himself in and I don't think it will be the last either.

ReggieDeere

Threads
Jimmy, I assure you that I'm not a Cowboys fan. I'm a Baltimore Ravens fan actually. We got some good receivers this year so watch out.:biggrin:

Are you a Cowboys fan? I see that your from Virginia, I figured you would be a die hard Skins fan. Oh well I guess there are traitors everywhere.:rolleyes: My prediction is that the Cowboys fall apart this year. I know they're supposed to be great and all but they won't show up. Romo has no heart.