Any football fans?

JimmyWeb

Threads
I'm a huge football fan, did anyone hear about Brian Cushing keeping his Defensive ROY award after testing positive for HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)? I personally think that it was a good move to let him deep it. They didn't strip Julius Peppers of the award in 2002 even though he tested positive for a banned substance. So I think they made the right move.:thumbsup:

Rpeter1

Threads
Heard a reporter on National Public Radio that said his big crime was getting caught. That enough of them do it and he was not changing his vote because of it. Kinda makes sense to me.

Rpeter1

Threads
PS

You happy about having a real quarterback this year????

rekees

Threads
Pacman Jones has signed with the Bengals. He should fit right in with the rest of the all-jail team :laughing:

BlueGrass

Threads
I live in Michigan, so I haven't been a football fan for years (Detroit Lions). I'm hoping that I might see them win before I die but when they loose every game during a season it's kind of hard to be hopeful.

Zeroturn

Threads
I'm a football fan too! My team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Not sure what the heck is going on with Ben Big right now. Not liking it at all!
I hope Byron will lead us to many wins! Man!
I'm glad to have Randle El back! Here we go Steelers!

Rip

Threads
I try to keep up with the Carolina Panthers for pro ball.

Looks like there's going to be a lot of new faces this year.

I really prefer college sports, as far as football goes I like the Blue Devils and the Volunteers.

rip

Rooster7

Threads
SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: