All amped up

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I have cut back on caffeine for a while now, but finally broke down and got myself a Starbucks. (Don't judge me:ashamed:lol) I don't know how I used to be able to drink 2 or 3 of these in a day. I feel so antsy and ADD. I can't keep my mind focused on anything. I've been eating and drinking water, but it's not helping. I guess this is just another reason to stay away from it:confused2:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
love, Love, LOVE Starbucks...
I can spend Hours there... Great coffee!!! Good people and the coffee is Great.
Thanks for making me think of something that ALWAYS brings a smile to me..:smile:.. Mmmmm Starbucks
:smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
love, Love, LOVE Starbucks...
I can spend Hours there... Great coffee!!! Good people and the coffee is Great.
Thanks for making me think of something that ALWAYS brings a smile to me..:smile:.. Mmmmm Starbucks
:smile:KennyV

Kenny, I am too lazy and too cheap to bother driving several miles one way to have an overpriced, overhyped cup of coffee, the only way I would bother driving to Starbucks is if they offered me free coffee and two additional bucks for gas. I have spent maybe 15 minutes in Starbucks in my life, waste of time, waste of money...just my opinion though.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Kenny, I am too lazy and too cheap to bother driving several miles one way to have an overpriced, overhyped cup of coffee, the only way I would bother driving to Starbucks is if they offered me free coffee and two additional bucks for gas. I have spent maybe 15 minutes in Starbucks in my life, waste of time, waste of money...just my opinion though.

I don't want to turn this into the Starbucks thread but,.... I'm not a fan either. I've tried three times and have been very dissappointed each time so they are out.
I drink a lot of coffee but I avoid Starbucks

BGC

Threads
I have never even bothered to go in and try their coffee. I am content with home brewed coffee or maybe stopping at the gas station for a cup.

173abn

Threads
It's Folgers for me ,a pot a day. russ

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's Folgers for me ,a pot a day. russ

I nuke two cups of hot water for instant coffee in the morning, fast, cheap, good, no mess. Russ, you really drink a pot a day of brewed coffee...how can you get any sleep?

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
If I do decide to ever continue to drink coffee, I really want to just stop by Costco and get some instant coffee. In all honesty, that stuff tastes better than anything else to me. Plus, it's a lot cheaper, so I can't complain there.

173abn

Threads
all the pts. on the ward I worked were only allowed instant coffee,I can't stand the smell of it let alone drinking it.I worked night shift for over 25yrs there.I have no problem sleeping nights . russ

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
all the pts. on the ward I worked were only allowed instant coffee,I can't stand the smell of it let alone drinking it.I worked night shift for over 25yrs there.I have no problem sleeping nights . russ

There is something about the oder of instant, it is very unpleasant to me... where as the smell of fresh brewing coffee is WOW...

Sleeping is another thing I really ENJOY, I can close my eyes an I am there... asleep in no time, With OR Without coffee, (but I always would prefer WITH) ... :smile:KennyV