Adjusting valves on Kohler

dpk

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can anyone give me a quick course in adjusting (if they even require adjusting) the valves on my 25 hp kohler? Model #1KHXS7252GC. It has 660 hours on it and it is making a kind of popping sound in the engine. Ever since Ethanol has been added to the gas I have been treating it with Stabil. Thanks, Dave

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
To me that is not a Kohler model number, please double check and repost. If it is a different number I recognize, I should be able to find you a service manual.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
To me that is not a Kohler model number, please double check and repost. If it is a different number I recognize, I should be able to find you a service manual.

Like some people do, they post the EPA engine registration number instead of the model number

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It's getting to the point where trying to get good info is harder than solving the problem. You answer with ten minutes and never get a reply.

dpk

Forum Newbie
Threads

I will look again in the morning. Thanks, Dave

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I will look again in the morning. Thanks, Dave

It should be a white label that has Model number, specification number, and serial number on it. Either located on the blower housing, or one of the pieces of sheet metal covering a cylinder.