Adapt to Husq AWD walk behind mower?

BeefyBubs

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the deck of a Husq AWD walk behind mower. No engine. I have a Craftsman mower engine. No deck. Everything lines up fine however the issue comes with the shaft and the blade adapter. The Craftsman engine has a 25mm shaft and an adapter with a wider pulley than the husq deck will accomodate. The Husq AWD has a 22mm shaft and even though the adapter starts out at 25mm it reduces to 22mm about half way in and then also has more in the tip so that it doesn't fully go on to the shaft allowing it to be in line with the belt pulleys. My question is if anyone knows if there is a blade adapter with a full 25mm shaft with a 2.25 pulley? Obviously the spacing at the top will be a challenge. Or is there a way to attache a 2.25" pulley with a 25mm bore below and a seperate blade adapter on the end of the shaft with a 25mm bore. I hope that makes sense. Basically I'm trying to make a 25mm shaft engine work on an Husq AWD deck.

BeefyBubs

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone know if the blade adapter SINTERGY 581473301 has a 2.25 pulley and a 25mm bore that doesn't step down to a smaller shaft size? Meaning it truley fits on a 25mm shaft. It's hard to find dimensions other than "25mm" bore when i know that the 501 and the 201 start as 25mm bore but then step down to what is it? a 5/8 shaft? Googling pictures of it isn't helping either.