92 Walker w/GHS. How much should I sell for?

hardaway1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have just copied and pasted my listing on craigslist, if you want to go to the listing to see pics (prob should look at them to get better idea) the URL is: 92 Walker Zero turn bagging mower, trade for garden tractor

90's model MC-16HP Zero-turn Walker lawn mower. Most walker mowers for sale at this low of a price are just sold for parts, this one actually runs and runs well.
It had a small oil leak around the crank case, so I went ahead and just spent more money to have the engine rebuilt, runs like new, has about 50 hrs on it, has a new T-gear box for the clutch in engine compartment, and new blades and battery. There are obvious cosmetic damages especially to the bagger, however, it still holds the grass well, two of the gear boxes on the deck will need new seals pretty soon. I have been taking care of the gearboxes very well, buy making sure they have the required amount of the special lube in them. Anyone who is mechanically inclined can replace these seals and everything will be like new, any walker dealership should be able to get them with no problem. The key ignition stopped working suddenly, and it shouldnt be an issue to fix, i have just been crossing the two leads on the starter soleniod. I bought it from a friend of mine who bought it brand new and took very good care of it. It has NOT been owned by any landscaping or yard companies. I bought it for my yard that is about 9 acres, and I just do not need a bagging lawn mower for such a large yard. I am looking to buy or trade straight up any used or new lawn tractor