90 Octane Ethanol FREE gas at Murphy USA stations in DFW area and hopefully nationwide!! $3.45/gallon

Pitt

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / 90 Octane Ethanol FREE gas at Murphy USA stations in DFW area and hopefully nationwide!! $3.45/gallon
UNLEADED 90 OCTANE ETHANOL FREE GAS NOW AVAILABLE at Murphy USA gas stations!!!
At least in DFW.
Usually burn thru it fast enough with lawn equipment that I’m not worried about it as I usually add StaBil and some Berryman’s B12 or Seafoam to prevent gunking.
That said I have a HF 8750 watt Predator Generator that I always keep 2x5 gallon gas cans on hand.
Used to get Ethanol free gas in OK when up there but quit going there.
Think it’s about $3.45/gallon and it gas a BLUE handle on it bedside the Diesel pump.
They appear to have done away with the 85% ethanol pump.

Attachments

• IMG_1702.jpeg
    IMG_1702.jpeg
    848.5 KB · Views: 3

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / 90 Octane Ethanol FREE gas at Murphy USA stations in DFW area and hopefully nationwide!! $3.45/gallon
Cool, We used to have 93 100% ethanol Free gas. MY edger & blower love the hi-test..
Now we only seem to have 87 octane 100% free ethanol. And I test the gas ever 6 months or so.

E-10 in gas.jpg

shurguywutt

Threads
We have REC90 ethanol free in FL all over the place for boating... I run it in all my equipment. During hurricane season I keep REC90 and E10 on hand. If needed, once I get the gen up and running I use the E10. All of my 2 strokes have never failed to start in 15 years because they ONLY get ethanol free gas.