725a g2 year?

longerirons

Forum Newbie
Threads
bought a 725a G2 last night . how do i find out what year it is? Has 1000 hrs on it , no manual , deck has hole from center pulley braking off. Mower runs good only paid 200.00 for it . Can the deck be repaired, or should I try to find a used one. someplace?

bobbysr

Threads
Lift the tractor seat up & find the serial # , it's on a small metal plate. And on the deck there is also small metal plate with the serial #. Post these number's and I will tell you what year your tractor & deck are.

Myasis Dragon

Forum Newbie
Threads
I need the year for mine as well. It's a 725a also and the serial # is 5320223. Any help would be appreciated. Need parts ASAP. Also, suggestions on where to get genuine Grasshopper parts at a fair price would be appreciated.

MBDiagMan

Threads
What is the deck model number? I have a deck that I scrapped, but it's an early one. It looks bad, but is in basically good, rust free condition. The shipping cost might be prohibitive, but you can have it for scrap iron price and crating and shipping cost if it will work for you. That said, I would be willing to bet that a local welding shop could fix you up quick, cheap and easy.