52 in deck belt diagram

bankershrs

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am trying to find a good belt diagram for my mower deck. I have a new to me 2014 Simplicity Broadmoor with a 52in fabricated deck, model 2691178. I am looking for a diagram that shows a top view of the mowing deck with the belts on so I can see the route for each belt. The owner's manual I have does not show this and internet searches have come up empty.

Thanks for your help.

Pat

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nothing on the underside of your seat when flipped up ? My different brand Z has that & more there..

bankershrs

Forum Newbie
Threads
Nothing on the underside of your seat when flipped up ? My different brand Z has that & more there..
Nothing under seat or anywhere else on the mower. My old cub cadet had a nice diagram sticker on the mower deck and in the owner's manual.

Lawn Addict
Threads
My former Toro had it on the deck as well.

dave77

Forum Newbie
Threads
take a look at this ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9N5oE8QV2k

Chuter

Threads
This may help. It's the 52" deck from my Conquest. Note that there are 2 belts, and the pulleys for each are in a single plane. One goes to all 3 spindles and the lower idler, the other goes to the PTO on the engine, the left spindle, and the upper idler. The white shoelace on the idler arm is actually a piece of parachute cord I use to pull the idler arm for install and removal. Don't leave it in place after install.

I was surprised to see that the manual doesn't mention belt replacement for the 52" deck. Apparently those of us who have one of those are rich enough to take it to the dealer for belt replacement.

Attachments

• belts2.jpg
    belts2.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 19

bankershrs

Forum Newbie
Threads
take a look at this ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9N5oE8QV2k
I had saw this video. It gives some insight to the belt routing but I wish the mower deck was outside of the tractor so I can see the belt path from above.

bankershrs

Forum Newbie
Threads
This may help. It's the 52" deck from my Conquest. Note that there are 2 belts, and the pulleys for each are in a single plane. One goes to all 3 spindles and the lower idler, the other goes to the PTO on the engine, the left spindle, and the upper idler. The white shoelace on the idler arm is actually a piece of parachute cord I use to pull the idler arm for install and removal. Don't leave it in place after install.

I was surprised to see that the manual doesn't mention belt replacement for the 52" deck. Apparently those of us who have one of those are rich enough to take it to the dealer for belt replacement.
Thank you so much! My middle rear lower idler pully failed and I am waiting on parts so I can reassemble (and replace belts too). This will help me easily get everything back where it belongs!