2008 John Deere Ztrak 737 no start

MikeC68

Forum Newbie
Threads
When I turn key on I hear a click but when I continue to turn the key completely to crank it does nothing no sound at all..
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do not wont to just throw parts at it and do not have shop manual for it. Was thinking it may would be starter relay or solenoid.. Would not even know which relay is which without manual...Thanks in advance

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Make sure the pto button is pressed down. You won't believe how many times that happens. Click could also be a relay due to a safety switch not being activated when required for starting. Jack position of direction levers to make sure they are all the way out and make sure the parking brake is on if it has one.

MikeC68

Forum Newbie
Threads
Make sure the pto button is pressed down. You won't believe how many times that happens. Click could also be a relay due to a safety switch not being activated when required for starting. Jack position of direction levers to make sure they are all the way out and make sure the parking brake is on if it has one.
Thanks checked all safety switches and PTO is down

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Should have a Kawasaki FH661V-AS04 (-R) engine. It will have a solenoid shift starter. Also has a fuel solenoid which would click anytime the ignition switch is on.

JD 737 Control panel.JPG

MikeC68

Forum Newbie
Threads
Should have a Kawasaki FH661V-AS04 (-R) engine. It will have a solenoid shift starter. Also has a fuel solenoid which would click anytime the ignition switch is on.

View attachment 55752

View attachment 55752
Thanks that looks like my set up except for the number 2 switch do not have that