False/Misleading Advertising of Dealer

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have read your comments....................I personally believe in the TRUTH!! Let the TRUTH be told!! :thumbsup: I understand I am a STRANGER to you, that is true!! But what I have said and what I have in photo's documents, etc. Tells the same story...........the TRUTH!! I don't agree with communism.......gagging people with general day to day chit chat.......and the TRUTH!! Let the T R U T H be told!! I understand some people do NOT like hearing the TRUTH, as the saying goes........the TRUTH often hurts!! Its NOT about dirty laundry.........its about the TRUTH!!

What in the world has TRUTH got to do with any of this. Yes it dose sound to me like the dealer did you a dirty deed and yes you can talk about it with truth. I do feel bad about what that the dealer did to you. BUT is all one sided yours and not the dealers. This has nothing to do about putting the dealers name on this forum. You say you don't agree with communism as long as everybody agrees with you. I don't know you or the dealer and you don't know mine so lets just keep names out of it. I never said you aren't speaking the TRUTH.

NO NAMES

Jack17

Threads
Reynoldston,
I mean, what is you affliction with this dealer? Why are you defending him? You're a smart guy, most people here appreciate your professional take on things that actually matter to people who frequent this board. It's obvious that dealer saw poster's mailing address and figured that he could unload some junk from his lot because he knew that, that junk ain't coming back once shipped overseas. I bet that the dealer also knew that there is more sheep on that island then humans. Can you imagine what a 'DAY WITHOUT WOMEN' looks like over there? (too funny, sorry NZ) The dealer also realized that them guys still are driving on the wrong side of the road...and that's like 150 years after an automobile was invented!!! So, all those things prompted him to 'go for it' take a chance to screw some poor bloke out of his hard earned NZ dollars! That is all.

Last edited:

DK35vince

Threads
We are hearing one side of the story.
So I agree with reynoldston, leave the dealer name out.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Ditto leave the dealers name out. Want to bash go to fb or somewhere else.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Reynoldston,
I mean, what is you affliction with this dealer? Why are you defending him? You're a smart guy, most people here appreciate your professional take on things that actually matter to people who frequent this board. It's obvious that dealer saw poster's mailing address and figured that he could unload some junk from his lot because he knew that, that junk ain't coming back once shipped overseas. I bet that the dealer also knew that there is more sheep on that island then humans. Can you imagine what a 'DAY WITHOUT WOMEN' looks like over there? (too funny, sorry NZ) The dealer also realized that them guys still are driving on the wrong side of the road...and that's like 150 years after an automobile was invented!!! So, all those things prompted him to 'go for it' take a chance to screw some poor bloke out of his hard earned NZ dollars! That is all.

No I don't know the dealer and not defending him. Its not about that. I am defending all dealers good or bad. All I am saying leave the names out of the picture on this forum. You don't know the facts any better then I do. No I don't like to see anybody gypped our of there hard earned money then you do.

1scag1

Threads
What in the world has TRUTH got to do with any of this. Yes it dose sound to me like the dealer did you a dirty deed and yes you can talk about it with truth. I do feel bad about what that the dealer did to you. BUT is all one sided yours and not the dealers. This has nothing to do about putting the dealers name on this forum. You say you don't agree with communism as long as everybody agrees with you. I don't know you or the dealer and you don't know mine so lets just keep names out of it. I never said you aren't speaking the TRUTH.

NO NAMES

I don't know what you have about what I said..................like I said!! If you read and understand 100% not 80%, and the basic information is there......
I do have 1 question!! Are you angry at me sorely because I 'choose' to speak the TRUTH about the dealer?? What I have written here is 100% TRUE as I stated I do not and will not defend nor try and suppress the TRUTH to which I see you want people to do:thumbdown:.......suppress bad businesses:thumbdown:.....................ask anyone in society, do they feel the TRUTH should be told at any level, this includes...............internet, etc!! I believe in honesty goes a long way...........but due to society going in the wrong direction......people trying to hush things, goodie goodie people giving negative people more rights than they deserve??!!
Anyway back to the issue at hand.........example for YOU so maybe you understand this!! You spot a vehicle on the web/net you like. Lets say the vehicle is a Dodge, the year of manufacture is advertised as 2016, the dealer states it is a demonstration vehicle. You talk to the dealer over the phone, and ask questions, etc. You decide to buy the vehicle and ship it interstate to your address. When it arrives you notice rust......everywhere!! The electronic odometer does not display the advertised mileage, does not work! You notice something funny with the front wheels, only to inspect it closer and find the wheel bearings have collapsed. And upon further inspection you find numerous issues/faults with the vehicle. You contact the sales person only to be asked......can you read the odometer. You tell them no and send pictures of faults, etc. Only to get the 'cold shoulder!!' So you take numerous code/serial numbers and ask the manufacturer! They in turn notify you that the vehicle was sold through another dealer/location! Then they inform you the vehicle was manufactured in 2009 and all the code/serial numbers match!!
You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the rest.............anyway I am over this.........going where I don't have to think about the BLOODY:mad: expensive mower!!
Interesting last post/comment you put............. quote "I am defending all dealers good or bad" That says a lot................ defend bad businesses!! Well I will say this!! Like hell I will go quietly and "I WILL never NEVER DEFEND BAD PEOPLE or BAD BUSSINESS!!" NAME THEM!! SHAME THEM!! :thumbsup: Gav.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Interesting last post/comment you put............. quote "I am defending all dealers good or bad" That says a lot................ defend bad businesses!! Well I will say this!! Like hell I will go quietly and "I WILL never NEVER DEFEND BAD PEOPLE or BAD BUSSINESS!!" NAME THEM!! SHAME THEM!! :thumbsup: Gav.

No I am not mad about this and NOT defending bad dealers. Yes get the bad dealers names out there. No better way to do that then the state better business bureau. This is their job to do and its our system in this country to weed out the bad businesses and they do a very good job of it. This is the reason you must contact them about this so they can take care of it. This has nothing to do about the truth and yes I do believe you got a bad deal and really feel bad about it. All I am trying to tell you is its not this forums place to name this dealer. You given given good advice in some earlier post and that is what this forum is all about so do it the right way an then you might get somewhere with this. Our country has some very good systems to weed out the bad so work with us.

Last edited:

stevestd

Threads
Buyer beware when purchasing anything from the internet, especially when you cannot inspect it first hand.